Environmental at Lab Africa
Multiwave PRO: Environmental Sample - Preparation according to EPA Standards
For environmental samples like waters, sludges, soils and sediments EPA standard methods (3015A,
3051A, 3052) for microwave-assisted sample preparation are readily available.
For a Cleaner Environment!
Elemental quantification of environmental samples (water, soil, sediments, sludges...) is of vital
importance in the field of environmental protection.
For the investigation of bioavailability as well as for the determination of total concentration
of elements reliable methods are needed. EPA standard leaching and digestion applications (EPA
3015A, 3051A, 3052) help to achieve comparable results.
The built-in method library of Multiwave PRO already includes the above-mentioned EPA methods,
therefore Multiwave PRO is ready to go for effective and fast leaching and digestion procedures
for environmental samples.
Multiwave PRO meets EPA standards:
- EPA methods: already installed in the method library
- Vessel specifications: exceed EPA requirements
- Pressure and temperature control: simultaneous temperature
and pressure control in one reference vessel
- GLP compliance: full documentation of temperature, pressure and power data
- Built-in cooling system: minimize cooling times for high sample throughput
- Venting screws:
for controlled release of reaction gases after digestion
- Unpulsed microwave power: for precise reaction control
- Multiple overpressure safety system: for safe operation in case of unforeseen reactions
For more information please contact us directly: email@example.com
15 - 17 August 2017
15 - 17 August 2017
1. The Big Conference...
Everyone is talking about it, but the cat will only be let out of the bag in our next issue.
2. Feature Analyzers
If you have an editorial that you would like to send in the next issue featuring your analyzers,
send to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. The Multiwave PRO
A quick glance at the Multiwave Pro - Giving a cleaner environment brought to you by Anton Paar
2. Lab Africa Floor plan released
The 2017 edition has BIG surprises.
More Environmental at Lab Africa
In 1991 P S Analytical’s in-house research programme funded the development of the Excalibur Atomic Fluorescence Spectrometer. Using a multi-reflectance filter to isolate fluorescence wavelengths of interest and specific boosted hollow cathode lamps to induce fluorescence, the Excalibur AFS provided low level determination of Arsenic, Selenium, Antimony, Tellurium and Bismuth in environmental samples. The instrument was redesigned and relaunched in 1997 as the Millennium Excalibur, offering greater sensitivity, reliability and a smaller footprint.
Since 1983 P S Analytical’s experts have worked at the cutting edge of environmental monitoring,
with a focus on automated low-level analysis.
PSA continues to invest in its research programme to provide total solutions to the marketplace. Systems provide the ability to carry out mercury sp eciation as well as offering total mercury determination. The Millennium Merlin system utilises the most sensitive technique for analysing mercury and offers unrivalled sensitivity and performance.
Features and Benefits
- Linearity - Over 5 orders of magnitude
- Detection levels for As - 10ppt Se - 2ppt Sb - 10ppt
- Ease of Use - A simple coupling to chromatograph data packages for specialist measurements
- Affordability - ability to extend analytical capability to mercury
2. Millenium Excalibur
An introduction to the spectrometer that everyone is talking about. Brought to you by Agri Enviro Solutions
4. Lab Africa is 20% bigger in 2017
6 thousand gross square meters presented at the next event
5. Analyzers Africa
Analyzers Africa is officially launched for 2017