||Randburg||011 706 7800
||Fourways||011 244 6000
||011 510 3000
||011 367 4365
• ATM - A permanent Saswitch facility, sponsored by ATM Solutions, is positioned at entrance 3.
• Build-up & Break-Down (See Itinerary for Times)
Tower C main loading door: 7,0 x 3,8
Tower C steel doors (next to kitchen): 3,6 x 3,0
Tower A steel doors: 3,5 x 2,3
Tower A glass door 3,8 x 2,5
• Banners - Can be hung from the Dome an additional cost per banner. Please make arrangements with Margaret Wood, Orbes Media firstname.lastname@example.org
• Carpet - All full package stands are carpeted with charcoal grey colour. If you would like to change the colour of your carpet, at an ADDITIONAL cost, please e-mail Expo Solutions, who will make the necessary arrangements. email@example.com
• Damage - In the event that an exhibitor should cause any damage to the venue or contractors equipment, such as shell scheme, electrical etc, the costs incurred will be for the account of the exhibitor concerned.
• Delivery - Ensure that you clearly mark all deliveries with a stand number and the name of the exhibiting company. The organisers will not take responsibility for any deliveries. The Delivery address can be found in the useful contacts section of this document.
CNR. Northumberland Road & Olievenhout Avenue, Northriding
• Forklift – The forklift will be available from 09h00 till 16h00 on Build-Up and 09h00 till 12h00 on Break-Down.
• Electrical - All Full Package stands includes at least 1 plug point, larger stands include additional plugs. If you require additional electricity, please contact the organisers. This will be at an additional charge. Any exhibitor expecting to draw a lot of electricity must apply for 3 phase. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
• Emergency Procedures - In emergencies, such as fire, medical or suspicious looking parcels, contact security. The evacuation procedures will be announced on the venue PA system. DO NOT PANIC. In case of fire leave the building. Do not try to deal with the emergency yourself. All emergency exits will be clearly marked, however please familiarize yourself with the hall. REPORT ALL EMERGENCIES TO SECURITY.
• Exhibition Stand Details
• Fascia - Full package stands include a fascia name board (company signage). Please complete the form 3 weeks prior to the event. A diagram is available within this document. (See shell Scheme)
• Food & Beverage - All food & beverage services will be supplied under the auspices of Event Food Services (EFS). Exhibitors are not permitted to use an outside caterer other than EFS. Any food or beverages that you wish to supply on your exhibition stand must be ordered through EFS. Contact email@example.com
• Food Outlets - will be available during the event.
• Furniture Hire - If you would like to hire furniture, please contact EXPO SOLUTIONS. You are welcome to bring your own furniture if required.
• Insurance – It is the responsibility of the exhibitors to insure any items that you will be bringing to the event. The organizers have public liability insurance.
• Passes & Badges
➢ Build-up passes will be distributed at the venue entrance gate, by security. It is essential that all exhibitors and contractors must wear their passes at all times to gain access to the Dome.
➢ Exhibitor badges will be available in the organisers office from 8am on the 15th August.
ONE representative must collect ALL badges for your company in an envelope. R50 will be charged per lost badge.
• Security – 24-hour security has been organised for the duration of the event, however the organisers do not take responsibility for loss or theft. A lock up room will be available if you would like to keep valuable equipment safe over night, however it is still your responsibility to have your valuables insured. A facility will be made available for crate storage.
• Shell Scheme – Full package stands include shell scheme. Exhibitors may not paint or drill holes in the shell scheme. Shell scheme measurements can be found in the diagram.
• Website Marketing – Ensure that you send any editorials to firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure that you are included in any electronic marketing. Queries can be submitted to email@example.com
• Weight Restrictions - Due to the North Side of the venue being on a cement-floating floor, there are certain weight restrictions that apply. If you have more than 0.5 tons per square meter with a 3 ton universal distribution load, please contact Margaret 082 388 1112.
Access to the Exhibitor Lounge
Access to the Exhibitor Lounge
Charcoal Grey Carpets
Shell Scheme Walls
1 Plug Point (More for larger stands)
Fascia Name Board
2 Spotlights (More for larger stands)